State of Colorado
Underage Drinking Enforcement Website
Welcome to the State of Colorado's Underage Drinking Enforcement web application. This application contains information and data on underage drinking.
- Look up the number of Minor in Possession tickets by region
- Look up the results of compliance checks that test whether establishments have served or sold alcohol to minors
- Submit an anonymous tip so that together we can make our community a safer place for minors
- For information on underage drinking laws and prevention, visit the Liquor Enforcement website
On this site, you may:
* Funding for this web application is provided under a federal grant for enforcing underage drinking laws from the Office of Juvenile Justice and Deliquency Prevention, U.S. Department of Justice. The grant is administered by the Colorado Department of Revenue - Liquor and Tobacco Enforcement Division.